Wine Club 15 November
November 15, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm| R60.00
Featured Wine Estate for 15 November – Jacaranda Wine Estate
They are the smallest registered wine estate in SA, and have been in existence for less than 10 years. Husband and wife team, Rene and Birgit, make their wines with passion and limited intervention. Unusually for a small estate, they have a wide range of 11 hand-crafted wines, from a delicate Sauvignon Blanc and MCC, through to a full-bore Rhone Blend SMV and a world-class Shiraz. Every one of their wines is of a very high standard, and should be tasted many times over!
Introducing the Mountain Manor + abuzzWine Club Collaboration.
- We bring the Wine Maker to you
- We bring you an exclusive opportunity to meet and listen to the smaller Wine Producers and to taste and buy their wines at cellar door prices
- Middle Thursday of every month.
Venue: Mountain Manor – 17 Breda Street, Gardens, Cape Town
Time: 6.00/6.30 – 8.30 pm
Cost: R60-00 tasting fee (cash) per person
A little about abuzzWine:
abuzzWine is an online wine merchant, specialising in South African wines from the lesser-known producers, delivering to customers in SA and 35 countries worldwide, with free delivery to Cape Town addresses. Nick Plummer, The Wine Guy, takes a fresh approach to wine – dispelling the elitist myths of the wine industry, and combines his straight-talking contagious passion for wine with a personal level of service, ensuring your journey of wine discovery is both enjoyable and entertaining.
To contact Nick – kindly email email@example.com
Please diarise these dates:
- 15 November 2018
- 13 December 2018
- 17 January 2019
- 14 February 2019
- 4 March 2019
- Free delivery on all wine sales in Cape Town
- Mixed case options
- First contact for discounted bin-end offers
- Wines sold at cellar door prices – we bring the estate to you, to save you time and fuel in getting to the estate