Terms and Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
The term Mountain Manor , or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and owners of the brand Mountain Manor, whose registered office is at 17 Breda Street, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001. Our company registration number is CK/1996/026810/23 and place of registration is Cape Town, South Africa. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the current governing laws of South Africa
Privacy Terms & Conditions / May 2018
Privacy, Communication & Submissions:
- All personal data transmitted to Mountain Manor, over the internet pursuant to placing an order, logging in, entering a competition, subscribing to our newsletter or registering an account, such as name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number and payment information, shall be treated as confidential information.
- That information will remain in place until you let us know you want it deleted by ‘unsubscribing’ to our newsletter, or email us and letting us know in writing.
- While in our possession, your information will remain private and secure and we will not share or sell your information to anyone, any business, third party or association.
- You may post reviews, comments, and other content, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Mountain Manor hereby reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit content for any reason at its sole discretion.
- By transmitting or posting on Mountain Manor’s web site you grant Mountain Manor and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use the content of such Submissions for any purpose, including, but not limited to, the rights to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant Mountain Manor and its affiliates and sublicensees the right, at their sole discretion without obligation to do so, to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You further agree that the license granted herein includes all of the rights to use or authorise the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services incorporating such information.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content of your Submissions; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any terms of this User Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Mountain Manor or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. You agree that neither Mountain Manor nor its licensees will be liable to you for any use of any Submission. Mountain Manor has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any Submissions you submit to Mountain Manor’s web site and further agree that you, not Mountain Manor, have full responsibility for the content of any such Submissions, including their legality, reliability and appropriateness.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
- NO SHOW : 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 0 – 7 days prior to check in date: 100% of full total booking value
- Cancellation 8 – 14 days prior to check in date: 75% of full total booking value
- Cancellation 15 – 21 days prior to check in date: 50% of full total booking value
- Cancellation 22 – 28 days prior to check in date: 25% of full total booking value
- Cancellation 28 days prior to check in date: 5% administration fee
- GROUP BOOKINGS: (more than 3 rooms at any one time)
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking. Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- A 30 day cancellation period stands – you are liable for full payment for any rooms cancelled 30 days prior to arrival.
- We will however endeavor to re-sell for you and credit your account, should you have a crisis.