Terms and ConditionsMountain Manor2018-10-08T11:03:51+00:00
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_column_text size=”0″]
Terms and Conditions
- The client shall be responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms, furnishings, utensils and equipment therein, by any act or omission of the client or guests/employees of the client.
- In the event that your function is cancelled, a refund will be granted, provided the hotel receives written notification within 21 (twenty one) days of your function. Thereafter any deposits will be subject to reasonable cancellation charges
- Mountain Manor will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the presence of our guests, or their respective properties. The client hereby indemnifies Mountain Manor against any claims, in lieu of negligence, that might be brought against it.
- Free parking is available on site on a ‘First-come, first-serve’ basis and is not guaranteed when the Guest House is full.
- It is to be recorded that we will endeavour to keep your function 100% private, that we do have other guests that might need to pass through from time to time.
- A 50% deposit is required for the venue at time of booking the venue. The balance is due 7 days prior to the event and extras prior to departure.
- The prices are based on estimates, including VAT of 14%, and may be revised, should your expected numbers or requests change.
- Should your function take place on a Sunday or a public holiday, an additional staff hire fee is applicable.
- Our banking details are: Mountain Manor | Standard Bank | Thibault Square | Branch Code 020909 |Account Number 07 085 9477. Please fax us a copy of the proof of payment to 086 618 8136.
- Mountain Manor VAT No: 48701582977
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Menu Section Policy
- Final numbers must be confirmed in writing 48 hours before your function
- Special dietary requirements required 7 days prior to function.
- All beverages are for the clients own account and are not included in the package price.
- As our Kitchen is neither Kosher nor Halaal, specific catering will be outsourced at an extra cost.